We start by creating our Glide account. Then we lay the foundation for our app: the underlying database in the form of a Google Spreadsheet. We fill it with test data and then import it into a new Glide project. There we define the layout of our app and test the whole thing in the browser as well as on the smartphone.
- Account facility in Glide
- Using Spreadsheets as a database for your app
- Import Spreadsheet into Glide
- Get to know the Glide surface
- Make various settings for your app.
- Test the app in the browser and on the smartphone.